- Before or at the time of requesting or collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which why the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by our staff at Landscape Pros and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as it’s necessary for the fulfillment of those specific purposes.
- We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary used for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards to protect against its loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers the information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles at all times in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.